Every home library needs a couple of cool bookends to keep everything organized. If you wanna go crazy, get one for each book series on your shelf. After all, you can’t possibly expect Harry Potter and the Shadowhunters to share a shelf can you?
1. Harry Potter-Platform 9 3/4. I can’t possibly be the only one who thinks these are awesome. Put your dog-eared Harry Potter series between them for a whole shelf of magic. Find them here.
2. Mountain Peaks. The mountains are calling and I must go. A little bit of whimsy for your bookshelf, or maybe a child’s bookshelf. Find them here.
3. Quotation Marks. Okay, these are perfect to class up any bookshelf. They don’t have a theme of their own, so they’d be able to go with anything. Find them here.
4. So many books, so little time. Truly something we all struggle with. Find them here.
5. Release the Kraken. These are so fun! Throw a few novels about sea creatures between and you’ve got a fun set up. Find them here.
6. Stick Men. I think these little guys could hold up even the heaviest of books. Find them here.
7. Sherlock Holmes. Perfect for your mystery novels. Find them here.
8. Write Drunk. Not that I’m advocating you do this, but these would definitely add a little humor to your writing space. Find them here.
9. Antique Globes. Perfect for the most serious readers. Find them here.
10. Feathers. Simple and cute. Find them here.
11. Chess Pieces. Great for the classics on your shelf. Find them here.
12. Dragons. For the fantasy novel fan. Don’t worry, they don’t breath fire! 😉 Find them here.
13. UFO Abduction. This one makes me laugh every time I see it. Find them here.
14. Alice in Wonderland. To hold all your Disney classics. Find them here.
15. Bicycles. Whimsically simple. All your childhood favorites will fit perfectly between these bookends. Find them here.
16. Portals. I think it’d be so cool to see stick figures transporting from one side of your shelf to the other. Find them here.
17. Dead pool. For all my comic book friends out there. Find them here.
18. Death Star. Any Star Wars fans out there? I’ll be honest, I’ve only seen one of the movies, but even I think this is sweet. Find them here.
19. Dr. Who Tardis. Super fun, maybe you could even use these to organize your DVD collection? Find them here.
20. The Iron Throne. Everybody wants the Iron Throne right? This would make a great addition to your collection. It’s not technically a bookend, but I think it’s cool enough that it doesn’t even matter. Find them here.
Anything on this list appeal to you? I could definitely start a ridiculously awesome collection of bookends starting with this bunch.